Re: Pellet size Error (Lorenz B., Rafael Goncalves )

Re: Pellet size Error (Lorenz B., Rafael Goncalves )

walaa
Thanks for answering.
I increased the heap size to 6 GB in the run.bat file but Pellet still not working . I'm using protege 5 for windows on a 64 bit system.
Message in Log file and Nb of Axioms ... as screenshot.
Turning-off the GC Overhead Limit with -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit in run.bat file also didn't help.
Auto update for Pellet doesn't work likewise manual.

Best regards,
Walaa

pellet_after_increasing_heap.PNG (94K) Download Attachment
axioms.PNG (39K) Download Attachment

Re: Pellet size Error (Lorenz B., Rafael Goncalves )

Rafael Gonçalves
Have you tried using the latest version of Pellet (2.3, I believe)? Also, did you try other reasoners? Could you send us the ontology file so we can test it out?

Cheers,
Rafael

On Jun 24, 2016, at 05:23, Walaa Karakich <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for answering.
I increased the heap size to 6 GB in the run.bat file but Pellet still not working . I'm using protege 5 for windows on a 64 bit system.
Message in Log file and Nb of Axioms ... as screenshot.
Turning-off the GC Overhead Limit with -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit in run.bat file also didn't help.
Auto update for Pellet doesn't work likewise manual.

Best regards,
Walaa
<pellet_after_increasing_heap.PNG><axioms.PNG>_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list

Re: Pellet size Error (Lorenz B., Rafael Goncalves )

Simon Spero-2

I'd also suggest starting the virtual machine with "-XX:+PrintGC", which prints basic GC activity to the console. That will give you a sign of when memory is starting to disappear.

I  would also add the "-XX:HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError" flag, which will generate a heap dump when you run out of memory, which will show where the memory is being used.
This dump can be analyzed using tools like the Eclipse foundation's MAT.