Re: Problem with events and database backing

Re: Problem with events and database backing

clemens utschig
folks - this is rather urgent...
I try to get the listener magic to work (e.g. new instance created, frame update, browser text changed) - between the protege application and and multiple api based consumers all using the same - database backed - project.

It seems somehow events / listeners are not firing / generated by default?

Any help much appreciated.