Re: Problems resetting password

ROSS, Alan

Hi Tania,

I’m also having issues resetting my password, again the notification email is not coming through. Please would you be able to send me a new password? My username is Alan89

Many thanks

Alan Ross

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.