Re: Reasoning on Existential restrictions

Re: Reasoning on Existential restrictions

madan m
Dear All,

Mr. Samson words as  " For practical reasons, Protege just doesn't display in the GUI all of the possible inferred class expressions that an individual may satisfy"  IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE.
When I queried on 'DL query' to list out individuals that satisfy the axiom " hasMaster some Mater", amol is listed as answer..
Thank You so much.
I think this is tools' behavior rather than any logical issue..

Ilanka