Re: Request to publish OOPS! Evaluator plugin

Re: Request to publish OOPS! Evaluator plugin

lukasged
Hi again,

we've talked about this plugin at the University and decided that it has been released too soon. The Ontology Engineering Group at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid will perform a usability study with real users and resolve the detected issues. Could you remove the plugin from the autoupdate temporarily, please? We would later ask you again to re-publish it when it´s ready for the public. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lukas.

I have finished developing a plugin for ontology evaluation, OOPS! Evaluator, as the final project of my Master´s Degree. The plugin is available at GitHub .

I would like to make it available to all protege users via the autoupdate, so I created this Pull Request to its repository. Could you please check it? Thank you.

Lukas.