Re: Rules in Protege 4

Timothy Redmond

SWRL builtin's weren't being rendered.  This is fixed in the svn but it looks like the rule view still needs some work.

-Timothy

On Apr 28, 2008, at 5:25 AM, Liu, Richard wrote:

Hello,

I have imported a P3.4 ontology into P4 that contain an SWRL rule.  It seems that some component of P4 doesn’t “like” the built-in function swrlb:containsIgnoreCase, because when I view the rule I see that it has been omitted.  Is there anything I can do about this?

Thank-you,
Richard

____________________________

Richard Liu
Group Research Information
Scientific Information Resources

F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.

PXIBR
Bldg. 092/6.01
CH-4070 Basel, Switzerland
Phone: +41 (0)61 687 92 14
FAX: +41 (0)61 688 95 70

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.