Re: Subproperties of inverse object property expressions in inferred hierarchy view

Re: Subproperties of inverse object property expressions in inferred hierarchy view

Alan Ruttenberg-2
Verified, and I concur.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Christian Bölling <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd like to follow-up on this. I now have a case where properties are
inferred to be sub-properties of inverses, making them invisible in said

For example, if the following is asserted:

p1 InverseOf p2
p1 SubPropertyOf p3

reasoner rightfully infers

p2 SubPropertyOf inv(p3)

as a consequence, p2 is not displayed any more in the inferred object
property hierarchy view and cannot, consequently, be accessed anymore from
that view. I'd rather have this behavior changed: all properties must stay
visible at least as subproperties of owl:topObjectProperty.

- Christian