Re: Welcome to the "protege-user" mailing list

Re: Welcome to the "protege-user" mailing list

kotsomit
I can see that posts have started pouring in Nabble now. Are you going to
re-enable the ability to also post from Nabble? That seemed a nice idea
imo..
Thanks,

Dimitrios

also

> noticed that new messages from protege-user aren't appearing there.  We're
> looking into it now and hope to have it resolved ASAP.
>
> Best,
> Jennifer
>

> On Feb 4, 2014, at 7:55 AM, Dimitrios Koutsomitropoulos
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > What about Nabble support? I notice that new messages do not appear in
> > Nabble, as they used to.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Dimitrios

Posting via Nabble Forum [WAS: Welcome to the "protege-user" mailing list]

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Dimitrios,

We recently opted to disallow posting from Nabble due to the time
periodically spent cleaning up spam postings.  However, we've heard from
a number of users like yourself that would like this restored. We've
tweaked the permissions somewhat and granted authorization to create and
reply to topics in the Protege User [1] and Protege Developer [2] forums.

Just a reminder for anyone interested in using Nabble - the Protege team
only monitors our Mailman-based support mailing lists, not the Nabble
web interface.  If you opt to post something *only* on Nabble without
first being subscribed to one of our support lists, you're post will
have a yellow banner at the top - something like "This post has NOT been
accepted by the mailing list yet" - which means that it's unlikely to be
seen by us.  We highly encourage anyone needing Protege support to be
subscribed to the appropriate list [3] first, before using Nabble's web
interface.

Best,
Jennifer

[1] http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-User-f4659818.html