Re: [protege-owl] Creating an Annotation Property using Protégé-OWL API

Re: [protege-owl] Creating an Annotation Property using Protégé-OWL API

Matthew Horridge
Hi Carlos,

On OWLModel, there are methods "createDataTypeAnnotationProperty" and
"createObjectAnnotationProperty".  Unfortunately, you can't create a
"pure" annotation property because of the way the UI is driven.