Re: [protege-owl] Protege & SKOS

Nick Drummond
[Moved to p4-feedback]

"Protégé, even with the SKOS plugin, appears to be fatally flawed"

Are the roundtripping problems you are having with p4 in general, or
SKOSed in particular?

I've tried providing language for some prefLabels directly in P4 and
it roundtrips fine.

Could you provide some examples of problems you are having with roundtripping?
It is difficult for these things to be fixed otherwise.

Nick