Re: [protege-owl] SWRL rules and subproperties

Re: [protege-owl] SWRL rules and subproperties

Jan Henke
Hi Martin,

as I seem to have a similar problem with sub properties I was wondering, has
this issue already been resolved?

Best regards
Jan

E-Mail:  [hidden email]
Address: Digital Enterprise Research Institute
         Leopold Franzens University
         Technikerstra├če 21a
         6020 Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
Phone:   +43 512 507 6451