Re: [protege-user] Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [protege-user] Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hi Florian,

Thanks for the contribution!  We've updated the central registry with a link to your plug-in's update file.  The plug-in is now accessible to the community via Protege's autoupdate.

I'm copying the Protege Developers mailing list on this thread as I thought it would be of interest to know that for the next version of Protege, we've moved the central registry file to GitHub:

https://github.com/protegeproject/autoupdate/blob/master/plugins.repository

If plug-in developers would like to have their plug-in update files included in the central registry, you can simply submit a pull request via GitHub.

Best,
Jennifer


On 5/9/2014 7:48 AM, Florian Hanika wrote:
Hello,

we have created a Protégé plugin for validating parts of an ontology (or a complete ontology) with the help of the uComp crowdsourcing API, which makes it possible to forward the tasks to CrowdFlower.

We would be very happy if you list the plugin in the central repository.
The Update-URL is: http://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties, the Readme links to our documentation.

If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Florian Hanika
Vienna University of Economics and Business


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [protege-user] Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Matthew Horridge-2
Administrator
Hi Florian,

I’ve changed the URL in our main repository on github.  I’ve got to do some work to enable https retrievals in the update process though.

Cheers,

Matthew



On 11 Jun 2014, at 02:52, Florian Hanika <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

could you please change our update-url to https://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties in the repository, since there was a config change on our server recently, which only allows secure connections over https from now on.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Florian Hanika
Vienna University of Economics and Business




2014-05-09 20:44 GMT+02:00 Jennifer Vendetti <[hidden email]>:
Hi Florian,

Thanks for the contribution!  We've updated the central registry with a link to your plug-in's update file.  The plug-in is now accessible to the community via Protege's autoupdate.

I'm copying the Protege Developers mailing list on this thread as I thought it would be of interest to know that for the next version of Protege, we've moved the central registry file to GitHub:

https://github.com/protegeproject/autoupdate/blob/master/plugins.repository

If plug-in developers would like to have their plug-in update files included in the central registry, you can simply submit a pull request via GitHub.

Best,
Jennifer



On 5/9/2014 7:48 AM, Florian Hanika wrote:
Hello,

we have created a Protégé plugin for validating parts of an ontology (or a complete ontology) with the help of the uComp crowdsourcing API, which makes it possible to forward the tasks to CrowdFlower.

We would be very happy if you list the plugin in the central repository.
The Update-URL is: http://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties, the Readme links to our documentation.

If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Florian Hanika
Vienna University of Economics and Business


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [protege-user] Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Matthew Horridge-2
Administrator
Hi Florian,

Just a bit more on this…. I’ve done a bit of digging and the certificate for the URL that you provided isn’t valid.  The URL should actually be


I’ll change it over in the registry and things should work.

Cheers,

Matthew


On 16 Jun 2014, at 15:25, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Florian,

I’ve changed the URL in our main repository on github.  I’ve got to do some work to enable https retrievals in the update process though.

Cheers,

Matthew



On 11 Jun 2014, at 02:52, Florian Hanika <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

could you please change our update-url to https://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties in the repository, since there was a config change on our server recently, which only allows secure connections over https from now on.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Florian Hanika
Vienna University of Economics and Business




2014-05-09 20:44 GMT+02:00 Jennifer Vendetti <[hidden email]>:
Hi Florian,

Thanks for the contribution!  We've updated the central registry with a link to your plug-in's update file.  The plug-in is now accessible to the community via Protege's autoupdate.

I'm copying the Protege Developers mailing list on this thread as I thought it would be of interest to know that for the next version of Protege, we've moved the central registry file to GitHub:

https://github.com/protegeproject/autoupdate/blob/master/plugins.repository

If plug-in developers would like to have their plug-in update files included in the central registry, you can simply submit a pull request via GitHub.

Best,
Jennifer



On 5/9/2014 7:48 AM, Florian Hanika wrote:
Hello,

we have created a Protégé plugin for validating parts of an ontology (or a complete ontology) with the help of the uComp crowdsourcing API, which makes it possible to forward the tasks to CrowdFlower.

We would be very happy if you list the plugin in the central repository.
The Update-URL is: http://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties, the Readme links to our documentation.

If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Florian Hanika
Vienna University of Economics and Business


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user

_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-dev


_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [protege-user] Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

vandita bhatnagar
In reply to this post by Jennifer Vendetti
hey i am starting to develop a plugin if you could share your plugin code and
all stuff then i would get some guidance and build my own plugin for
protege.
PLEASE help for this.



--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html
_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [protege-user] Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Matthew Horridge-2
Administrator
Hi,

There’s some example code and instructions here:


Cheers,

Matthew


On 17 Sep 2018, at 06:02, vandita bhatnagar <[hidden email]> wrote:

hey i am starting to develop a plugin if you could share your plugin code and
all stuff then i would get some guidance and build my own plugin for
protege.
PLEASE help for this.



--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html
_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-dev


_______________________________________________
protege-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-dev