Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Same for support for guids and own uri’s

Instantiating still gives me an IRI:

http://webprotege.stanford.edu/named_individuals/DRlOhauEtxhIqe71wzeja0

clearly I want to have my own iri’s here, pref. with guids as in desktop webprotege?

Can this be configured somewhere?

Thx Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

Again, great but you seem to have later version than build106 … J

(I have no project button)

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

<base href="x-msg://38/">
Hi Michel,

These features are indeed in build 106…. I just double checked to be sure.  They are available both on webprotege.stanford.edu and they are available in build 106 which you can download from

Are you the project owner?  Only project owners see the Project button.

On 17 Sep 2013, at 00:41, "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Again, great but you seem to have later version than build106 … J
(I have no project button)

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences
T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

Dear Matthew,

Just to tell you that the recently added ttl export and new instance id handling is much appreciated !

Small thing (J): when generating ttl (and other formats): the less is added to my upoloaded file the better… (comments, dates, creator  and other meta-data)..maybe this could be an extra setting?

Especially: note the strange symbols in:

rdfs:comment "This ontology was generated from an ontology revision in WebProtégé http://pc-11083.tsn.tno.nl"^^xsd:string ,

Greetings Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

Ok!

?also such issue for my last issue on instance-uri’s?

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

Will recheck and come with better issue description asap…

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

Dear Matthew,

I have to reformulate my issue now seeing the iri prefix for new entities/classes (indeed for both).

Isnt it possible to derive the prefix IRI from the ontology IRI as default iso http://webprotege.stanford.edu/?

Cheers Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

I am still confused:

Suppose my ontology ID/IRI = http://www.odysseus-project.eu/ontologies/depc.ttl

(actual example on: http://vcon1.tno.nl:8080/webprotege/#Edit:projectId=b89c0b5c-c797-47cb-bd20-edef66e1d014)

I now copy in new entity settings: prefix: http://www.odysseus-project.eu/ontologies/depc#

(and I say yes to replacements)

When I create new entity (class or instance) prefix is still stanford!

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

<base href="x-msg://38/">Hi Michel,

I have to reformulate my issue now seeing the iri prefix for new entities/classes (indeed for both).

Isnt it possible to derive the prefix IRI from the ontology IRI as default isohttp://webprotege.stanford.edu/?

While this would be possible we don't support doing this for various reasons.

Since you can set the IRI prefix on a per project basis you can more or less set this up to do what you want anyway.

Cheers Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences
T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

Agree but then I would start from the ontology iri as default not stanford since then you have to always edit the setting…

Does this make sense?

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

Re: turlesupport-2?

<base href="x-msg://38/">

I now copy in new entity settings: prefix: http://www.odysseus-project.eu/ontologies/depc#

(and I say yes to replacements)

When I create new entity (class or instance) prefix is still stanford!

It sounds like there is some problem with your set up.  This works as expected on webprotege.stanford.edu and on my local installation.  Can you post the detailed steps of what you set and what you do to create entities and what you get as a result?

For clarification, the ontology IRI has nothing to do with the prefix IRI for entities and neither the prefix IRI for entities or the ontology IRI have anything to do with the URL that is used to access webprotege.

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences
T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Re: turlesupport-2?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
<base href="x-msg://38/">

Ok, hereby in more detail (thanks for your patience btwJ

Finally got it I think:

-          Change prefix iri

-          Fine

-          Open iri setting again, change nothing, say yes again for replacements (already strange but you think you did not change the iri…) do save

-          Look at them again: Stanford is back J

Can you reproduce?

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences