Reasoner Automatic Classification

mbikinyi brat

Dear,

I am working with " Apractical Guide to Building Ontologies Using Protege 4 and CO-ODE Tools, Edition 1.1, October 16, 2007"

In Exercise 29, page 57 step 5 drag and drop. Step 5 says cut Pizza to on top of hasTopping some CheeseTopping and Note "Equivalent Class" header. When I cut the Pizza from the Superclass header to paste on the hasTopping some CheeseTopping, the "hasTopping some CheeseTopping" is not highlighted and hence cannot accept the paste. When I drop it in the "Equivalent Class" header I do not obtain the result of Exercise 30 for automatically reasoning.

Any help please.

Nan