Reasoner for WebProtege

Narayanan Chinthavalappu Chidambaran

Hi,

Is there reasoner support for WebProtege?

If so, how can I get it?

If not, what would be a timeline to have reasoner for WebProtege?

Thanks,

ccn

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Reasoner for WebProtege

Hi ccn,

We have support for reasoning in a branch in the webprotege repository on GitHub.  If you want to use it now you will have to build it from source (and set up a reasoning server).  I can provide some details on this if necessary.  We haven’t integrated this into our version hosted at webprotege.stanford.edu yet because there are a few things to iron out.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

On 31 Jul 2015, at 06:19, Narayanan Chinthavalappu Chidambaran <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Is there reasoner support for WebProtege?

If so, how can I get it?

If not, what would be a timeline to have reasoner for WebProtege?

Thanks,

ccn

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Reasoner for WebProtege

Narayanan Chinthavalappu Chidambaran

Hi Matthew,

It would be wonderful if you could provide details on setting up this version. We are very interested in integrating reasoner in our WebProtege custom verseion.

Thanks,

ccn

Re: Reasoner for WebProtege

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]

Hi Matthew,

I’m curious. Is it Pellet?

http://cobweb.cs.uga.edu/~sagar/ExtendingWebProtegetosupportreasoning.pdf

Best,

Rob

It would be wonderful if you could provide details on setting up this version. We are very interested in integrating reasoner in our WebProtege custom verseion.

Thanks,

ccn

Re: Reasoner for WebProtege

rzese
Hi all,
I would like some details about this version too. It will be very useful for my work. Have you implemented new portlets or is a plugin system exploited?

Thanks,
Riccardo