Reasoner support with Web Protege

Evan Molinelli

Hi all,

I'm considering moving over to web protege (WP). My workflow requires occasional use of reasoners, however I couldn't find any documentation about reasoner use in WP, except for a 2015 discussion.

Does anybody know if reasoners are supported within WP? If not, Is it possible to run the reasoner locally on an OWL file saved in WP?

Gratefully,
-Evan

Re: Reasoner support with Web Protege

Hi Evan,

We don’t currently support reasoning in WebProtege.  You would have to download your ontology from WebProtege to check it using a reasoner.