Register soon for the next Protégé Short Course at Stanford University in March!

Register soon for the next Protégé Short Course at Stanford University in March!

Csongor Nyulas-2
Administrator
Dear all,

We would like to remind you about the Protégé Short Course that is coming up in less than 2 months and will be held at Stanford, CA, between March 21-23, 2016.

Our short courses tend to fill up quickly, so register soon to get a seat:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201603/registration.html

The early registration deadline is on February 22!

The Protégé Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the Protégé  toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the Protégé  team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201603/

If you have any questions about the Protégé Short Course, please email: [hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you at the course!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team