Removing Datatype objects from the ProtegeVOWL display

Removing Datatype objects from the ProtegeVOWL display

kcason
I cloned the ProtegeVOWL code and can compile and run it as a Protege plugin.
What I need to do is NOT display the yellow/orange datatype boxes in the
graph, my ontology is just too busy with these included.

Can someone please tell me where I might modify the code to ignore the
datatype object properties? I'm hoping it's just a matter of commenting out
some lines but I'll take what I can get. :-)

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: Removing Datatype objects from the ProtegeVOWL display

Lorenz Buehmann
You should ask the developers of the plugin then, I doubt anybody here
has time and mood to dig into 3rd party code. Just contact them
directly, it's always the fastest way