Reporting Provenance using JSON in Protege

Reporting Provenance using JSON in Protege

mrinal pandey
Dear all,
I wish to report Provenance using JSON serializations. Could someone help me with the same.
Regards,
Mrinal Pandey

Re: Reporting Provenance using JSON in Protege

Ghislain ATEMEZING
Hi Mrinal,
Not sure to understand your issue. But let me give you one solution to serialize in JSON-LD...
- Take the PROV-O here https://www.w3.org/ns/prov-o
- Use a tool that output JSON-LD, for eg, easyconverter [1] (see screenshot below)
- Add the link above and select the desired ouput.
- Click on "submit" et voilà..

HTH
Ghislain

El jue., 3 ago. 2017 a las 11:59, mrinal pande (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Dear all,
I wish to report Provenance using JSON serializations. Could someone help me with the same.
Regards,
Mrinal Pandey
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" (W. Shakespeare)
Web: http://atemezing.org

Re: Reporting Provenance using JSON in Protege

mrinal pandey
Hi

Ghislain ATEMEZING,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply.My query got resolved to some extent by the same.
Regards,
Mrinal Pandey