Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

fhanika
Hello,

we have created a Protégé plugin for validating parts of an ontology (or a complete ontology) with the help of the uComp crowdsourcing API, which makes it possible to forward the tasks to CrowdFlower.

We would be very happy if you list the plugin in the central repository.
The Update-URL is: http://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties, the Readme links to our documentation.

If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Florian Hanika
Vienna University of Economics and Business

Re: Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hi Florian,

Thanks for the contribution!  We've updated the central registry with a link to your plug-in's update file.  The plug-in is now accessible to the community via Protege's autoupdate.

I'm copying the Protege Developers mailing list on this thread as I thought it would be of interest to know that for the next version of Protege, we've moved the central registry file to GitHub:

https://github.com/protegeproject/autoupdate/blob/master/plugins.repository

If plug-in developers would like to have their plug-in update files included in the central registry, you can simply submit a pull request via GitHub.

Best,
Jennifer

On 5/9/2014 7:48 AM, Florian Hanika wrote:
Hello,

we have created a Protégé plugin for validating parts of an ontology (or a complete ontology) with the help of the uComp crowdsourcing API, which makes it possible to forward the tasks to CrowdFlower.

We would be very happy if you list the plugin in the central repository.
The Update-URL is: http://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties, the Readme links to our documentation.

If you have further questions regarding our plugin, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Florian Hanika
Vienna University of Economics and Business

Re: Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

fhanika
Hi Jennifer,

could you please change our update-url to https://www.ai.wu.ac.at/~wohlg/uComp_plugin/update.properties in the repository, since there was a config change on our server recently, which only allows secure connections over https from now on.

Thank you very much and best regards,
[...]

Re: [protege-dev] Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Hi Florian,

Just a bit more on this…. I’ve done a bit of digging and the certificate for the URL that you provided isn’t valid.  The URL should actually be

I’ll change it over in the registry and things should work.

On 16 Jun 2014, at 15:25, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Matthew,

thank you, but could you please change the URL in the repository for Protégé 4 too since this is the version we use mainly (http://protege.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/autoupdate/4_2/4.2-plugins-2012-03-19.repository).

Thank you & best regards
Florian

Re: Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Hi Florian,

Ah right.  I need to double check this.  By the way, you should upgrade to 5.0 if you can.  The uComp plugin should work with 5.0 as we preserved backwards compatibility with regards to APIs.

On 18 Jun 2014, at 01:08, fhanika <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> thank you, but could you please change the URL in the repository for Protégé
> 4 too since this is the version we use mainly
> (http://protege.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/autoupdate/4_2/4.2-plugins-2012-03-19.repository).
>
> Thank you & best regards
> Florian

Re: Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

Hi Florian,

I’ve done this now.

On 18 Jun 2014, at 09:27, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Florian,
>
> Ah right.  I need to double check this.  By the way, you should upgrade to 5.0 if you can.  The uComp plugin should work with 5.0 as we preserved backwards compatibility with regards to APIs.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew
>

> On 18 Jun 2014, at 01:08, fhanika <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Matthew,
>>
>> thank you, but could you please change the URL in the repository for Protégé
>> 4 too since this is the version we use mainly
>> (http://protege.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/autoupdate/4_2/4.2-plugins-2012-03-19.repository).
>>
>> Thank you & best regards
>> Florian

AW: Request for repository listing for the uComp Validation Plugin

fhanika

Hi Matthew,

thank you very much!

Cheers,

Florian

On 18 Jun 2014, at 09:27, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Florian,
>
> Ah right.  I need to double check this.  By the way, you should upgrade to 5.0 if you can.  The uComp plugin should work with 5.0 as we preserved backwards compatibility with regards to APIs.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew
>

> On 18 Jun 2014, at 01:08, fhanika <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Matthew,
>>
>> thank you, but could you please change the URL in the repository for Protégé
>> 4 too since this is the version we use mainly
>> (http://protege.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/autoupdate/4_2/4.2-plugins-2012-03-19.repository).
>>
>> Thank you & best regards
>> Florian
>>

>> --