Request regarding JSON implementation of Provenance

Request regarding JSON implementation of Provenance

mrinal pandey
Dear all,
I wish to ask a question.Hope someone of you could help me with the same.
I am trying to implement JSON information in Provenance form  in my Ontology. In order to do so do i need a namespace like PROV-O so that I can do the same, or I need to follow some other procedure.I would be greatly obliged if someone could help me with this. I also wish to state that in this regard I have already read the PROV-JSON but am unabel to  figure out how to generate provenace code of JSON for the same.