Response necessary pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase - Ramzi

Response necessary pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase - Ramzi

Ramzi ATTOUCH
Hi Mr. Mrs.
This forum is flourishing and quality according to your answers for that I am very encouraged to work with you and never in other forums!
So THANK YOU to all of you;
..
1 question about the syntax sparql!
I ask you with all kind enough to send me the correct query to create an instance of a class in an ontology owl syntax;
Exp:
Question: Create the instance in the next class.
Datas ->
Class: Person
Individual: Person 004
Name: Ramzi

This is all my request;
These two links are rendered me useless!

http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-update/
http://answers.semanticweb.com/

So I want to please other solutions;
I have tried several times with different syntaxes but in vain!
Please send me an answer because I need it so necessary;

+ Thank you;
Cordially.

Re: Response necessary pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase - Ramzi

Lorenz Buehmann
This is NO SPARQL forum, but a Protege mailing list! And the subject of your mail is also very inconvenient from my point of view...

By the way, I gave you the link to the SPARQL Update W3C specification @http://answers.semanticweb.com/
What is the problem with this specification? Why is this uselesss? There are many examples. You have to insert triples of form <x> rdf:type <class>  Please read the documentation and maybe something about RDF and SPARQL first.
And also, as far as I know, it is not possible to use SPARQL Update in the Protege plugin - or at least it was not possible some time ago.

Lorenz
On 11/04/2013 03:29 PM, Ramzi ATTOUCH wrote:
[...]

Timothy Redmond

Question: Create the instance in the next class.

In the SPARQL plugin that comes with Protege you cannot modify the ontology with SPARQL queries.  My guess is that this is not going to change as it involves some of the complexity of the relationship between RDF and OWL.

Going further out on a limb, I would not be surprised if the other Protege plugins for SPARQL queries don't allow you to modify the OWL ontology either.

-Timothy