Retrieve the comment from the SWRL or SQWRL rule

Retrieve the comment from the SWRL or SQWRL rule

Fatma ELLOUZE
Hello Everyone,
As it is said in the subject, I want to retrieve  the comment of my SWRL/SQWRL rule from java. Is there any method in OWL API to do that.
Thank you in advance for any help
Best regards
Fatma.

Re: Retrieve the comment from the SWRL or SQWRL rule

Martin O'Connor-2

SWRL rule and SQWRL query comments are stored as rdfs:label annotations on the underlying OWLAPI-based SWRLRule objects. SWRL rules are a type of OWL axiom so you can use the standard OWLAPI approach for retrieving annotations from axioms.

See:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17149146/get-annotations-from-objectpropertyassertion-owlapi

Martin

> On Sep 3, 2016, at 3:59 AM, Fatma ELLOUZE <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone,
> As it is said in the subject, I want to retrieve  the comment of my
> SWRL/SQWRL rule from java. Is there any method in OWL API to do that.
> Thank you in advance for any help
> Best regards
> Fatma.

Re: Retrieve the comment from the SWRL or SQWRL rule

Fatma ELLOUZE
Thank you Sir.
Best regards
Fatma.