Rules tab in protege4.3

sharmi m
Dear All,

Is the 'rules' tab  (views->ontology views-> rules)  supported in protege 4.3
 DL rule (which are decidable)    or       SWRL rule( which are not decidable).

Kindly clarify.

Can I claim  that all my rules implemented thro protege 4.3( which are reasoned by  the reasoner)  using this rules tab ( not SWRLTAB) are  decidable?