Run Drools problem with not registered for prefix name

Run Drools problem with not registered for prefix name

zier
Hi,
I built an ontology using protege, not webprotege.  I also created a rule in SWRLTab, but when I pressed "Run Drools", it showed "Exception running rule engine: Prefix not registered for prefix name: _:,". The prefix name of the ontology was untitled-ontology-73 and any of the new ontology built using protege was in the form of untitled-ontology. But when we built the ontology using webprotege, it would be well.
Could anyone help me with the problem?
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Li

Re: Run Drools problem with not registered for prefix name

Martin O'Connor-2

Are you running the latest 2.0.5 version of the SWRLTab in Protege 5.2?

If you are using this version or upgrade to it and still have problems please send me the ontology with the failing rule.

Martin

On Nov 17, 2018, at 7:28 AM, Lili Shi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
I built an ontology using protege, not webprotege.  I also created a rule in SWRLTab, but when I pressed "Run Drools", it showed "Exception running rule engine: Prefix not registered for prefix name: _:,". The prefix name of the ontology was untitled-ontology-73 and any of the new ontology built using protege was in the form of untitled-ontology. But when we built the ontology using webprotege, it would be well.
Could anyone help me with the problem?
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Li

Re: Run Drools problem with not registered for prefix name

Neha Sood
Hi Lili

i am also facing similar issue and have checked the version of SWRL tab in protege. It is latest version 2.0.5.  Did you find any solution to this problem?

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 11:26 PM Martin O'Connor <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I solved the problem by creating the project in webprotege, downloading  the
project and editing SWRL in protege.