Running Protege Server as a windows service

Running Protege Server as a windows service

mikeottinger

Hi Folks,

 Quick question, how do you setup the protege server to run in the background
as a service. A problem we're having is when users remote desktop into the
machine to export a database project into an owl file, they boot off the user
under which protege had been started, therefore killing the server for other
users. We tried a Java Service Wrapper and didn't have much luck with it
keeping the service up. Any ideas on how this can be done is greatly
appreciated. Thanks