SF Bay Area Semantic Web Installfest (10/18)

SF Bay Area Semantic Web Installfest (10/18)

Rich Morin
On 10/18, the San Francisco Semantic Web Meetup will be having
an Installfest.  I'll be showing folks how to install the set
of packages (Eclipse, Java, Jena, Pellet, Protege 4) used in
the book "Semantic Web Programming".  Franz Inc. is sending
a staff member to show how to install AllegroGraph, etc.

Anyone is welcome, but please sign up on the Meetup page:

http://www.meetup.com/The-San-Francisco-Semantic-Web-Meetup/calendar/11433952/

I'm particularly interested in having a few experts show up to
talk about packages, help folks install them, etc.  If you can
do this, please send me a note!

-r
--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich Morin