SPARQL Query Plugin

aseljamel
Hi,,
I installed Protege 5-24 in my mac. The problem is that I couldn't use the sparql query tab because it always appears as blank window.

The terminal shows these plugins are installed:
-------
Plugin: snap-sparql-query-plugin (4.1.0)
Plugin: Protege SPARQL Plugin (2.0.1)
-------
There is other message in the terminal i do not know if it is related or not:
-----
OWLAPI RDF Library Plugin has no plugin.xml resource
                     OWL API Version: 4.2.1.20160306-0033
Cannot generate ontology catalog for ontology at http://www.semanticweb.org/abdulademaljamel/ontologies/2016/3/untitled-ontology-153
--------
thanks
Abduladem

Re: SPARQL Query Plugin

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Abduladem,

It seems that you have closed by mistake the "SPARQL query" view in the "SPARQL Query" tab, so there is no view shown in the tab at the moment. You can reset the any tab (including the "SPARQL Query" tab) to its original configuration by selecting it, and then going to the Window -> Reset selected tab to default state menu.
Also, you can manually add views to any tab (including the "SPARQL Query" tab) from the Window -> Views menu.

Csongor

On 04/15/2016 07:17 AM, aseljamel wrote:
Hi,,
I installed Protege 5-24 in my mac. The problem is that I couldn't use the
sparql query tab because it always appears as blank window.

The terminal shows these plugins are installed:
-------
Plugin: snap-sparql-query-plugin (4.1.0)
Plugin: Protege SPARQL Plugin (2.0.1)
-------
There is other message in the terminal i do not know if it is related or
not:
-----
OWLAPI RDF Library Plugin has no plugin.xml resource
                     OWL API Version: 4.2.1.20160306-0033
org.semanticweb.elk.reasoner.config.ReasonerConfiguration
Cannot generate ontology catalog for ontology at
http://www.semanticweb.org/abdulademaljamel/ontologies/2016/3/untitled-ontology-153
--------
thanks
Abduladem

Re: SPARQL Query Plugin

Rafael Gonçalves

The Protege SPARQL Plugin is available as a Tab: Window > Tabs > SPARQL Query. If this is the tab that appears blank to you, then try doing: Window > Reset selected tab to default state.

The Snap Plugin is available as a View: Window > Views > Query Views > Snap SPARQL Query, which you can drop in any tab.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rafael