SPARQL Query tab blanking out

Steve Vestal
I have Protege 5.2.0 with the SPARQL Query Plugin 2.0.2 installed on
Windows 10.  When I first launch Protege and go to the SPARQL Query tab,
I see an upper white portion with a query template as expected.  When I
go to File, Open... any ontology, then go back to the SPARQL Query tab,
it is now entirely gray with no area in which to enter a query -- that
area has disappeared.  I don't think it's a problem with the ontologies,
as the other displays and tabs I've tried seem to work.

The log says

Uncaught Exception in thread 'AWT-EventQueue-0'
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.semanticweb.owlapi.rdf.model.AbstractTranslator.<init>(Lorg/semanticweb/owlapi/model/OWLOntologyManager;Lorg/semanticweb/owlapi/model/OWLOntology;ZLorg/semanticweb/owlapi/util/IndividualAppearance;)V

I am attaching the log in case that is of any use.

SPARQLlog.txt (27K) Download Attachment

Re: SPARQL Query tab blanking out

Biswanath Dutta

Hi,
   Update the "OWL API RDF Library" and "Protege SPARQL Plugin" to the latest version with the auto-update mechanism (which appears when starting up Protege) or can be activated through the menu "file --> check for plugins".

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Biswanath