STATUS ON FIXING THE ERROR ASSOCIATED WITH PLUGIN

STATUS ON FIXING THE ERROR ASSOCIATED WITH PLUGIN

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Timothy:

I just want to do a follow-up on the “plugin” error. Please see my previous email – November 24, 2013 -- below and your feedback about some bug, and how you helped me to get around the error! Please pardon me for not lately keeping up with many discussions on Protégé. Did the Protégé team fix the bug that was causing the “plugin” error?

Best Regards,

Kofi

Re: status on fixing the error associated with plugin

Timothy Redmond

What I know is that
  1. The problem has been fixed in the latest sources, but as far as I know there hasn't been a build since then.
  2. A copy of Protege from a download now seems to handle checking for updates fine which suggests to me that the update that triggered the bug has been repaired also.

Are you still seeing these exceptions?

-Timothy

On 02/02/2014 08:22 AM, Dr. Kofi Nyamekye wrote:

Timothy:

I just want to do a follow-up on the “plugin” error. Please see my previous email – November 24, 2013 -- below and your feedback about some bug, and how you helped me to get around the error! Please pardon me for not lately keeping up with many discussions on Protégé. Did the Protégé team fix the bug that was causing the “plugin” error?

Best Regards,

Kofi

Re: status on fixing the error associated with plugin

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Timothy:

Based on your feedback, I removed the current Protégé on my system and downloaded Protégé and installed it. The plugin error has now disappeared after the installation.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Kofi