Quantcast

SWRL Rule - for class instance which is Numeric variable

SWRL Rule - for class instance which is Numeric variable

Tole Dipali

In my ontology, I have class  “Item” and “BarCode”.

Snapshot below shows class instances.

Object property is “hasBarcode”   .It says Item hasBarcode.

I was trying to write the rule as Bar code  6879.2 is  equivalent to (1000.9 and XYZ1234)

  Barcode(6879.2)->Barcode(1000.9)^Barcode(XYZ1234)

Means if any item has barcode 6879.2 - it should get replace by the item numbers having barcode 1000.9and XYZ1234 when I run reasoner and run my query

But I am getting the error if I try to write the rule using numeric number.

Just to check  I tried to access XYZ1234 as a class instance while writing the rule..did not get any error

Is it the case, we cannot access Class instance  with numeric number ??

Thanks,

Dipali