SWRL-Tab - Deactivating OWL 2 RL Rules

Daniel Schiebel
Dear all,

I'm using SWRL-Tab, but I only want to use CAX_SCO in RuleTable7 and
PRP_INV2 in RuleTable5. Is it possible to keep the other rules deactivated
somehow? So when I close Protégé and reopen it, that the rest is still
deactivated.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: SWRL-Tab - Deactivating OWL 2 RL Rules

Martin O'Connor-2

Hi Daniel,

These settings are not persisted, unfortunately.

These is some initial wiring to allow them to be saves in the active ontology but it has not been fleshed out:

Martin