Hi, I really need help.
1. I installed the SWRl tab
2. I wrote a Rule, the folowing one:
Office(?x) ∧ number_of_employees(?x, 2) ∧ number_of_Chair(?x, ?z) ∧ swrlb:greaterThan(?z, 2) → Double(?x)
which I think is correct (but I'm not sure at all)
3. Right after the creation of the rule, I selected the Pellet reasoner and I launched the "Check inconsistencies"
4. well..All the Classes now are inconsistent!!
5. If I delete the above mentioned Rule...all the Classes become Consistent...
6. where is my error?
7. At last, how to verify the execution of the rule? I tried to download Jess but it seems that servers are down. Is there any other way to verify the SWRL rules?
> I just downloaded the last 3.5 alpha for Windows 64 bit version.
> Unfortunately when I just launch the installation it stops with the followin
> "Selezionare un altra posizione per estrarre il programma di"
> that means:
> "Select another folder to extract the program of"
Thank you for reporting this issue, which we were able to reproduce
here. It seems that there is a problem with the installer files for the
Mac and 64 bit Windows 7 in the current 3.5 alpha build on our site.
We're in the process of trying to get a new build deployed. In the mean
time, if you wanted to check out the previous 3.5 alpha build, it's