SWRL ontology

Daniel Elenius
Is there a way to make the SWRL entities visible in Protege? I want to
use SWRLAtom as the range of a property. I have imported
http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrl, but I don't see the SWRL stuff anywhere.
Perhaps the SWRL entities could be added to the Visibility tab in the
OWL Preferences dialog?

Re: SWRL ontology

Tania Tudorache
Daniel Elenius wrote:
> Is there a way to make the SWRL entities visible in Protege? I want to
> use SWRLAtom as the range of a property. I have imported
> http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrl, but I don't see the SWRL stuff anywhere.
> Perhaps the SWRL entities could be added to the Visibility tab in the
> OWL Preferences dialog?

That's a good suggestion. You can make all the hidden classes visible
from Project -> Configure -> Show hidden classes.
After you set the range, you can hide them again.

Tania