SWRL rules in Netbeans

maha maalej
Hello
I create an ontology using Protege 3.4.8 and I create some SWRL rules.
I need to reason about these rules using Netbeans.
Which API can I use and how to integrate it in Netbeans?
Thank you for your help.

Re: SWRL rules in Netbeans

Asia

Dear,

You can down load " Download owlapi-distribution-3.4.10.jar (2.5 MB)​" file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/owlapi/files/ and add it into libraries of NetBeans as .jar file.

Best Regards,

Asia

OWL API - Browse Files at SourceForge.net
A Java interface and implementation for the W3C Web Ontology Language (OWL), used to represent Semantic Web ontologies. The API is focused towards …

Re: SWRL rules in Netbeans

Ioannis Panagiotopoulos
Hello,

you can also use jena api (http://apache.otenet.gr/dist//jena/binaries/apache-jena-2.11.1.zip)  and with pellet (http://clarkparsia.com/pellet/faq/using-pellet-in-jena/) you can reason over the swrl rules. The same with owl api, you just add the jar files from jena distribution in your netbeans libraries folder