SWRL rules in Protege4.3-How to express "or" between atoms?

SWRL rules in Protege4.3-How to express "or" between atoms?

xhliu0512
Hello everyone, I want to write some SWRL rules in Protege4.3. I find that "and" relationship between atoms can be express by the comma character "," . But, I have no idea that "or" relationship between atoms can be express by what? For example, I want to express: Person(?p) and hasAge(?p, ?age) and (greaterThan(?age, 60) or lessThan(?age, 18)) -> hasNotWorkAge(?p, true) How to write in Protege4.3? Thank you very much for your help. Best regards, Sherry