SWRLAPI Rule Instanciated not inferred

tomekldc
Hi,

I'm using the SWRLAPI with the SWRLRuleEngine Drools.
The issue is : When I instantiated my rule in the SWRLRuleEngine via the
SWRL API in Java, the rule is integrated to my ontology but the
SWRLRuleEngine.infer() does not infer my rule. My rule is correctly listed
and integrate to my ontology.
That's odd because when I infer my rule via Protege everything works fine.
The rule does infer from my rule.

Any idea where is the problem?

PS : I'm working with OWL API 4.2.8, SWRL API 2.0.6 and
swrlapi-drools-engine in 2.0.6

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: SWRLAPI Rule Instanciated not inferred

Martin O'Connor-2

I am not following the question. OWL axioms are inferred using rules, not other rules.

Are there particular axioms that are not being inferred that you expect?

Can you post an example ontology that illustrates this.

Martin

> On Jun 26, 2019, at 2:10 AM, tomekldc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the SWRLAPI with the SWRLRuleEngine Drools.
> The issue is : When I instantiated my rule in the SWRLRuleEngine via the
> SWRL API in Java, the rule is integrated to my ontology but the
> SWRLRuleEngine.infer() does not infer my rule. My rule is correctly listed
> and integrate to my ontology.
> That's odd because when I infer my rule via Protege everything works fine.
> The rule does infer from my rule.
>
> Any idea where is the problem?
>
> PS : I'm working with OWL API 4.2.8, SWRL API 2.0.6 and
> swrlapi-drools-engine in 2.0.6
>

> --
> Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: SWRLAPI Rule Instanciated not inferred

tomekldc
I fixed my issue with changing the name of my exported ontology.
Still don't understand why the OWL Axiom wasn't created through the
ruleEngine.

Thanks for help

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html