SWRLAPIFactory

Jake
Hi:
    I have been using protege4.3 for months, and i am developing a plugin for protege .I want to query
from my ontology  using SQWRL,  but the SQWRL API is not a complete API , not including SWRLAPIFactory, could you tell me where can i find the complete API ? this is the first question.

the second question is:    i can't find a set of graphical interfaces for managing SWRL rules and SQWRL queries  in protege 5.0 beta. i need the graphical interfaces or the APIs ,but i can't find them both. could you tell me where they are?

Thank you very much!

Re: SWRLAPIFactory

Tania Tudorache
The SWRL and SQWRL tabs are not integrated in Protege 4 or 5, yet, but
we plan to have it soon.

In the meantime, you can find the SWRL and SQWRL API here:
https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi

To edit rules in Protege 5, use the Rules view (go to Window -> Views ->
Ontology Views -> Rules).

Tania

On 11/24/2015 06:20 PM, jake wrote:

> Hi:
>      I have been using protege4.3 for months, and i am developing a plugin
> for protege .I want to query
> from my ontology  using SQWRL,  but the SQWRL API is not a complete API ,
> not including SWRLAPIFactory, could you tell me where can i find the
> complete API ? this is the first question.
>

> the second question is:    i can't find a set of graphical interfaces for
> managing SWRL rules and SQWRL queries  in protege 5.0 beta. i need the
> graphical interfaces or the APIs ,but i can't find them both. could you tell
> me where they are?
>
> Thank you very much!

Re: SWRLAPIFactory

Jake
Firstly, thank you very much for answers, Tania!

I can see the SWRL Tap and SQWRL Tap are not integrated in 4 and 5 .   I find " a standalone SWRLTab is currently available" from github.  is it that true??  if that is true , namely i can use the tap in protege 4.x.

 "a standalone SWRLTab is currently available " is coming from following site:
https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-plugin

i will  appreciate for you answers, best wishes for you!

Re: SWRLAPIFactory

Martin O'Connor-2

The standalone SWRLTab is available and can be used while waiting for the upcoming Protege Beta 18 release (which will include a new SWRLTab plugin).

You can use the build project to build all required components:

All the APIs are documented here:

Martin

On Nov 26, 2015, at 1:39 AM, jake <[hidden email]> wrote:

Firstly, thank you very much for answers, Tania!

I can see the SWRL Tap and SQWRL Tap are not integrated in 4 and 5 .   I
find " a standalone SWRLTab is currently available" from github.  is it that
true??  if that is true , namely i can use the tap in protege 4.x.

"a standalone SWRLTab is currently available " is coming from following
site:
https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-plugin

i will  appreciate for you answers, best wishes for you!

RE: SWRLAPIFactory

Jake
Martin:
            Thank you very much for your answers!  i know the relevent websites and the documents, but i can't find
the API package. The websites just have represented the relevent instructions.  but so far it is not what i want .  Or where can  i  download the API ?   i can't find the SWRLAPI and the SQWRLAPIs. Could you tell me?or give me an efficient website?   I will very appreciate for you , best wishes for you !

Jake

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:32:35 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: SWRLAPIFactory

The standalone SWRLTab is available and can be used while waiting for the upcoming Protege Beta 18 release (which will include a new SWRLTab plugin).

You can use the build project to build all required components:

All the APIs are documented here:

Martin

On Nov 26, 2015, at 1:39 AM, jake <[hidden email]> wrote:

Firstly, thank you very much for answers, Tania!

I can see the SWRL Tap and SQWRL Tap are not integrated in 4 and 5 .   I
find " a standalone SWRLTab is currently available" from github.  is it that
true??  if that is true , namely i can use the tap in protege 4.x.

"a standalone SWRLTab is currently available " is coming from following
site:
https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-plugin

i will  appreciate for you answers, best wishes for you!

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/SWRLAPIFactory-tp4664031p4664068.html
To unsubscribe from SWRLAPIFactory, click here.
NAML

Re: SWRLAPIFactory

Lorenz Buehmann
Hello Jake,

why not just clone the Git repo, and use Maven to build the jar? As long as there is no release, I guess you'll have to build it by yourself.

Kind regards,
Lorenz

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:32:35 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

[...]

Sent from the Protege Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig

RE: SWRLAPIFactory

Jake
Hello Lorenz,

You just mean that i must build it by myself.    That is to say  that the SWRLAPI and SQWRLAPI are  not existed.  The Protege-API don't contain the twos.   Is it correct ? Thank you very much for your answers.

Best wishes for you,
Jake

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:32:35 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

[...]

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/SWRLAPIFactory-tp4664031p4664091.html
To unsubscribe from SWRLAPIFactory, click here.
NAML

Re: SWRLAPIFactory

Martin O'Connor-2

The SWRLAPI is now separate from the Protege code base. The README.md file in the SWRLAPI build project contains steps for building the the necessary libraries. See: https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-project/blob/master/README.md

Here are the required steps:

Create a suitable local directory and then clone the core SWRLAPI- and SWRLTab-related projects as follows:

git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi-drools-engine.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-plugin.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-project.git
git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi-integration-tests.git

Change into the SWRLTab project directory:

cd swrltab-project

And then build everything with Maven:

mvn clean install

The SWRLAPI integration tests can take quite a while to run. You can skip them as follows:

mvn -DskipTests=true clean install

Martin

> On Dec 2, 2015, at 7:00 PM, Jake <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Lorenz,
>
> You just mean that i must build it by myself.    That is to say  that the SWRLAPI and SQWRLAPI are  not existed.  The Protege-API don't contain the twos.   Is it correct ? Thank you very much for your answers.
>

> Best wishes for you,
> Jake
>
> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 03:52:20 -0800
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: SWRLAPIFactory
>
> Hello Jake,
>
> why not just clone the Git repo, and use Maven to build the jar? As long as there is no release, I guess you'll have to build it by yourself.
>
> Kind regards,
> Lorenz
>
> Martin:
>             Thank you very much for your answers!  i know the relevent websites and the documents, but i can't find
> the API package. The websites just have represented the relevent instructions.  but so far it is not what i want .  Or where can  i  download the API ?   i can't find the SWRLAPI and the SQWRLAPIs. Could you tell me?or give me an efficient website?   I will very appreciate for you , best wishes for you !
>

> Jake
>

> Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:32:35 -0800
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: SWRLAPIFactory
>

> The standalone SWRLTab is available and can be used while waiting for the upcoming Protege Beta 18 release (which will include a new SWRLTab plugin).
>
> See: https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab
>
> You can use the build project to build all required components:
>
> https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-project
>
> All the APIs are documented here:
>
> https://github.com/protegeproject/swrlapi/wiki
>
> Martin
>
> On Nov 26, 2015, at 1:39 AM, jake <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Firstly, thank you very much for answers, Tania!
>
> I can see the SWRL Tap and SQWRL Tap are not integrated in 4 and 5 .   I
> find " a standalone SWRLTab is currently available" from github.  is it that
> true??  if that is true , namely i can use the tap in protege 4.x.
>
> "a standalone SWRLTab is currently available " is coming from following
> site:
> https://github.com/protegeproject/swrltab-plugin
>
> i will  appreciate for you answers, best wishes for you!

> NAML

> Sent from the Protege Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

> Lorenz Bühmann
> AKSW group, University of Leipzig
> Group:
> http://aksw.org - semantic web research center

> NAML

> Sent from the Protege Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: SWRLAPIFactory

Jake
Martin:

         Thank you very much! I have get the swrl-plugin with git and maven. You are great!