SWRLQueryTab

eme saleh
Sorry martin ,I speak little english,also Iam new to Protege, please give me clear answer

Thanks

Eme

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!

Re: SWRLQueryTab

Doug Holmes
Eme,
Martin has provided you with a link to a site that has the answer to your question and more details about the SWRL Tab; it is something like:
 "The SWRLQueryTab has a control tab that can be used to control the execution of SWRL rules containing query built-ins. A rule can be selected from the rule table in the SWRL Editor and the "Run Rules" button pressed to execute all the SWRL rules in the rule base. If the selected rule has query built-ins and generates results, the results will appear in a new sub-tab.
Users can navigate to that sub-tab to review the results displayed in tabular form. This sub-tab has buttons to re-run the rule base and update the display, or to close the tab. A save option is also provided to save the results to a file in comma separated value format."
Adios,
Doug

On May 10, 2007, at 2:36 PM, eme saleh wrote:

Sorry martin ,I speak little english,also Iam new to Protege, please give me clear answer

Thanks

Eme

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!
hms

what is the problem??

hms
Hi'
I will merge 2 ontology one of them I created it and saved it in my pc name:file:/F:/mero.owl
if I want to merge it with other ontology from web by prombt
this message appears after I click Do it
at Java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy<unkown Source>
what is the problem??

could any body help me.