SWRLTab syntax error

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SWRLTab syntax error

claire qiu
Hi, 
I have added a rule as shown below.
Inline image 1

But after I saved it and reopen it, it shows syntactical error:
Inline image 2

it used the label instead of the IRI name. 

My SWRLTable version is:2.0.1

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Claire

_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SWRLTab syntax error

Martin O'Connor-2

It looks like the SWRLTab is picking up your label-based entity name rendering preference and complaining because it cannot yet handle labels as names for OWL entities.

I will try to fix that issue this week. In the meantime, you could switch to rendering entity names by short or prefixed form using the following menu options:

View->Render by prefixed name
View->Render by entity IRI short name (id)

Martin

> On Jun 26, 2017, at 4:55 AM, claire Qiu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have added a rule as shown below.
> <image.png>
>
> But after I saved it and reopen it, it shows syntactical error:
> <image.png>
>
> it used the label instead of the IRI name.
>
> My SWRLTable version is:2.0.1
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best,
> Claire
> _______________________________________________
> protege-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SWRLTab syntax error

Davide Sottara
I found the same issue a few days ago and was about to report it.

I can confirm the editor does not work with labels, and shows the labels even when 'View by IRI/prefixed name" is set

I am using Protege 5.2, on Linux, with SWRLTab 2.0.1 (Jun 24th)

Thanks!

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Martin O'Connor <[hidden email]> wrote:

It looks like the SWRLTab is picking up your label-based entity name rendering preference and complaining because it cannot yet handle labels as names for OWL entities.

I will try to fix that issue this week. In the meantime, you could switch to rendering entity names by short or prefixed form using the following menu options:

View->Render by prefixed name
View->Render by entity IRI short name (id)

Martin

> On Jun 26, 2017, at 4:55 AM, claire Qiu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have added a rule as shown below.
> <image.png>
>
> But after I saved it and reopen it, it shows syntactical error:
> <image.png>
>
> it used the label instead of the IRI name.
>
> My SWRLTable version is:2.0.1
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best,
> Claire
> _______________________________________________
> protege-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SWRLTab syntax error

Martin O'Connor-2

I have fixed this problem. The SWRL editor no longer performs annotation-based rendering of OWL entity names.

A new 2.0.2 version of the SWRLTab plugin is available on Maven Central. Update in Protege via File->Check for plugins….

Martin

On Jun 26, 2017, at 9:02 AM, Davide Sottara <[hidden email]> wrote:

I found the same issue a few days ago and was about to report it.

I can confirm the editor does not work with labels, and shows the labels even when 'View by IRI/prefixed name" is set

I am using Protege 5.2, on Linux, with SWRLTab 2.0.1 (Jun 24th)

Thanks!

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Martin O'Connor <[hidden email]> wrote:

It looks like the SWRLTab is picking up your label-based entity name rendering preference and complaining because it cannot yet handle labels as names for OWL entities.

I will try to fix that issue this week. In the meantime, you could switch to rendering entity names by short or prefixed form using the following menu options:

View->Render by prefixed name
View->Render by entity IRI short name (id)

Martin

> On Jun 26, 2017, at 4:55 AM, claire Qiu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have added a rule as shown below.
> <image.png>
>
> But after I saved it and reopen it, it shows syntactical error:
> <image.png>
>
> it used the label instead of the IRI name.
>
> My SWRLTable version is:2.0.1
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best,
> Claire
> _______________________________________________
> protege-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user

_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user