Save an Sqlite file as OWL

Gerard Coppejans
Hello Team,
I am total new in Protégé,
I would work with the latest version, 5.2 I thinck
I have a sqlite3 tabel which i would like to export with Protégé as an OWL file.
The tabel is been converted in XML.

Can i do that ?
If i can, would you please guide me how to do it ?
Have a nice day,
Thanks,
Gerard

Re: Save an Sqlite file as OWL

Josef Hardi
Hello Gerard,
If you could export the tables into Excel spreadsheets, you can then use the Cellfie plugin to transform them into OWL axioms. Take a look at this tutorial to learn about Cellfie and see if the approach fits your need.

Best,
Josef