Saving SPARQL-Queries itself

Daniel Schiebel
Dear all,

I have SPARQL-Queries that are always the same, but I don't know how to save
them. At the moment I have created an individual and saved the queries as
annotation, but may there is a solution how it actually should be done.

I also found the Query Manager view in Ontop-SPARQL-Tab where saving
SPARQL-Queries should be possible. But I'm probably doing something wrong
here.
First I add a new query and give it a Query-ID (e.g. 1). Then in the Ontop
Query Editor I insert my Query and push the button save changes. The query
appears in the Query Manager. Further I go to File -> Save. When I close and
reopen my ontology the query has gone. Even if I don't use Ontop for the
results (I don't have an OBDA-model) it would still be much more beautiful
than the saving in annotations.

Is it possible to store SPARQL-Queries?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: Saving SPARQL-Queries itself

Daniel Schiebel
Dear all,

I just wanted to refresh my question how to save SPARQL-queries.
I'm afraid the question was left out.

My question in fact refers to saving the query, not the results.

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: Saving SPARQL-Queries itself

Ghislain ATEMEZING
Hi Daniel,
I'm not familiar with Ontop-SPARQL-Tab, but YES you can store a SPARQL query.
For example, you can add it as an annotation in your ontology, since it's just a string.

HTH
Best,
Ghislain

Le jeu. 2 mai 2019 à 11:49, Daniel Schiebel <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Dear all,

I just wanted to refresh my question how to save SPARQL-queries.
I'm afraid the question was left out.

My question in fact refers to saving the query, not the results.

Best regards,
Daniel

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" (W. Shakespeare)