Saving in RDF/XML Format

Lawrence Bunnell
I'm trying to save an ontology created in Protege 5.5 in RDF/XML format using "save as" on a Mac. A screen pops-up with and the status indicator goes to the full length of the progress bar but it stays there and the screen never goes away. I have to force quit Protege each time to get past the pop-up and the file does not seem to save in RDF/XML format. Not sure what the problem is.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Lawrence

Re: Saving in RDF/XML Format

sanju tiwari
Dear Lawrence

You just remove this version from your system and again download a new version of protege.

Then open your ontology and save it  in a specified format.

Hoping it will work.

Thanks