Searching comments in SWRL rules

Michael DeBellis-2
I'm trying to debug an ontology with a large number of rules. I tried doing a search to find a specific rule and it seems like the comments in SWRL rules aren't included in the Search. I can't share the big ontology due to confidentiality but I reproduced the same error in a small test ontology I developed a while back for Graph Theory.  When I load this ontology and search for "Associates Edges with Graphs"  (the comment on the first rule) nothing shows up.

Just wanted to check to make sure I'm not missing something or if there is any way to make SWRL comments included in the Search or to independently search them?

GraphTheoryOntology.owl (33K) Download Attachment