Share Ontology

Peter Chan
Hi,

I would like to share a game ontology I am working using WebProtege to the public. In addition to downloading the ontology from the WebProtege landing page, I would like to let people see the individual vocabulary (see attached image) by providing web addresses to these  vocabularies. Can I do that? IF yes, where is the documentation?

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Chan
Digital Archivist

Capture.PNG (35K) Download Attachment

Re: Share Ontology

Olivier Rossel
Please be sure to also index your ontology in BioPortal and the #lov project.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 14 avr. 2014 à 20:27, Peter Chan <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

I would like to share a game ontology I am working using WebProtege to the public. In addition to downloading the ontology from the WebProtege landing page, I would like to let people see the individual vocabulary (see attached image) by providing web addresses to these  vocabularies. Can I do that? IF yes, where is the documentation?

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Chan
Digital Archivist
Stanford University Libraries
Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford, CA  94305-6064
(650) 924-2404 | [hidden email]
<Capture.PNG>

Re: Share Ontology

Peter Chan
Hi Matthew,

I want to post links to specific entities in the ontology. e.g. a link to 5.25 inch. floppy disk, another link for 8 inch. floppy disk.

Thanks,

Peter

Re: Share Ontology

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, direct links aren’t working right now.  This is something we need to fix.

There’s an issue for this if you want to follow the progress of it

On 14 Apr 2014, at 11:44, Peter Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Matthew,

I want to post links to specific entities in the ontology. e.g. a link to 5.25 inch. floppy disk, another link for 8 inch. floppy disk.

Thanks,

Peter

Re: Share Ontology

Peter Chan