Show the current protege version on the download page?

Show the current protege version on the download page?

jsluka
On the download page at
https://protege.stanford.edu/products.php#desktop-protege the current
Protege version number isn't shown. I can't tell if there is a new version
unless I look at the name of the downloaded file. Be nice to show the
current version number near the download button.

Re: Show the current protege version on the download page?

samsontu
Hi,

On May 8, 2019, at 12:50 PM, jsluka <[hidden email]> wrote:

On the download page at
https://protege.stanford.edu/products.php#desktop-protege the current
Protege version number isn't shown. I can't tell if there is a new version
unless I look at the name of the downloaded file. Be nice to show the
current version number near the download button.

Thanks for the suggestion. Csongor added version number to the Protege download page:

With best regards,
Samson

smime.p7s (1K) Download Attachment