Showing to the hierarchy of the classes and its properties of the ontology

Showing to the hierarchy of the classes and its properties of the ontology

Alexandre Parra
     I recently am working with ontologies and created two ontologies using Protege. I read that it has a API (protege-owl API) that it works with ontologies OWL created in the Protege editor and even though allows to create ontologies. Currently I am needing to create an interface, that it shows of friendly form to the user, the hierarchy of classes of the ontologies and its properties, both with its corresponding metadados ones. Somebody knows where I can find examples of an interface that shows the hierarchy of the classes and its properties and its metadados ones using the API protect-owl ?
     Doubt: the metadata that they explain the meaning of a class or a corresponding property is attributed to its rdfs:comment or rdfs:label ?

     Debtor for the attention,

            Alexandre Parra.

Re: Showing to the hierarchy of the classes and its properties of the ontology

janey_song
I'm try to learning to build an ontology for my user modeling project. Can you give some advise about how to start?Thank you spend on this letter. I'm forwarding your advise about how and from where to start learning.

Re: Showing to the hierarchy of the classes and its properties of the ontology

Nick Drummond
Janey,

The best place to start OWL is the ProtegeOWL tutorial available from
[1] (even if we say so ourselves).

Nick

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/resources/tutorials/

--