Sigma and Protege

Qizhi Qiu
Hello , all:
What's relationship  between Sigma and Protege? Can we import an ontology which is created in Sigma into Protege?If so, how to do?
thanks in advance.
irene

Re: Sigma and Protege

Jennifer Vendetti-2

Irene,

qiuirene wrote:
> What's relationship between Sigma and Protege?
There is no relationship between the two other than the fact that they
are both software tools for creating and populating ontologies.  You can
read an overview of the Protege platform on our Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/overview/
> Can we import an ontology which is created in Sigma into Protege? If so, how to do?

Protege provides a Java API that could be used to programmatically
import data in other formats.  Documentation for using this API is
available on our Web site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html#api

Jennifer