Something wrong with Protege on my Mac

Jerry Zheng
Hi guys, I found that when I click on the tab of 'Entity' in my protege, the whole program is stuck with no response. I've tried to uninstall the old one and download a new protege, but the same thing happens again. Have you ever met this problem before? How to fix it? Thank you in advance!

Jerry

Re: Something wrong with Protege on my Mac

samsontu
You need to give more information about your situation. Do you see the behavior with any ontology or with particular ontology? How much memory have you allocated to Protege? Does your computer have enough memory? What else are running on your computer?

With best regards,
Samson