Sparql Query

Raktim Roy
Dear all,

Any one can give me a solution. How can I do sparql query. Suppose I want to predict Thunderstorm. and the circumstance  are windSpeed is >25m/s,HeavyRainfall,Lightning Presence and when this three condition are true.Select Thunderstorm.

Re: Sparql Query

Lorenz B.
Sorry, but this is nothing! No data, no schema, nothing. And this mailing list is not used to solve SPARQL query assignments...

Any SPARQL tutorial will help you, but it looks like you didn't try anything, not even a basic SPARQL query.

Dear all,

Any one can give me a solution. How can I do sparql query. Suppose I want to predict Thunderstorm. and the circumstance  are windSpeed is >25m/s,HeavyRainfall,Lightning Presence and when this three condition are true.Select Thunderstorm.

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig